Free College Financial Solutions Zoom meeting
PARENTS, IS YOUR STUDENT HEADING TO COLLEGE SOON? Join us at our Zoom meeting/workshops and learn important information regarding financial opportunities!
- How much CONTROL of YOUR supposed wealth is yours, ultimately?
- Learn about alternative options with the right plan to help fine tune the cost of college.
- Fine tune your cash flow to best cover major expenses while preparing for the college prep application process and retirement.
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions. We will be glad to help you.
- For more free information, visit: "RealWealthMedia.com/rogerrelfe
- Developing a life financial plan is a serious process.
- Enhance your current and future financial well-being.
- What if you live longer than anticipated or die early or accrue too many medical expenses?
- The cost of setting a plan in place NOW far outweighs the cost of trying to get a plan together later.
- Take steps now to start developing your plan. Contact us to help you with this important action.
Our Zoom meetings for October are:
Tuesday, October 27 at 6:30 PM
Saturday, October 31 at 2:00 PM
Don’t miss your opportunity to gain valuable insight on how to navigate the college planning process effectively!
It’s a process like any other. If you don’t know the rules, you can easily lose.
We help your student get into the Best College for his/her abilities, at the least cost to YOU, the parent(s).
What Our Clients Are Saying...
It was a pleasure working through the college planning process with Mr. Roger Relfe. He was able to effectively address all our questions and financial planning concerns while creating and delivering a comprehensive SET4LIFE plan. We appreciated Roger’s no-nonsense, honest and forthright approach.
Scott and Katie E, O’Fallon, IL
“Rogers’s advice was indispensable in helping us navigate, plan and pay for our two sons’ college education. We saved money and lessened the anxiety surrounding this process. We highly recommend his advice.”
Scott and Anna, clients since 2011
“Thank you so much for sending me the graduation/birthday card, and for helping me along my college journey!”
Madyson graduated in the top 10% of her class.
Madyson, client since 2016
- In a recent article on Think Advisor, How Student Loan Debt Delays Milestones, Hurts Relationships, Michael S. Fischer describes Think Advisor’s findings in a study where […]
- MY STUDENT IS GOING TO COLLEGE! My son/daughter and I have a plan for their college. Monitoring that plan has been a challenge because the facts […]