A short visit, via phone or Facebook message, could change your life!
2021 is in full swing. And with it comes change in many forms. Including hope for a move toward a safer and more balanced future.
Contact us (check the Contact tab on our website) with questions you have regarding changes and decisions for the future for you and your family's future.
Be safe and take care.
Ann, Administrative Assistant
- As we move through 2021, changes and, hopefully, improvements will continue. We continue to 'visit' our friends and clients through email and, phone calls, with 'safety conscious' personal visits being the most important. Thank you to those of you who have braved a visit(s) here in person and allowed me the same privilege at your location of choice, under sensible rules. And, gladly, to date no one has been Covid-19 infected. May that long continue into and beyond inoculations. So, hopefully, with the sensible precautions directed by the specialists at CDC, we will continue our work for you and anyone that you believe would benefit from enjoying the benefits you have received over the years. Please continue to check RealWealthMedia.com/rogerrelfe/ for great information/education in financial matters that affect all of us. Visiting our other website (http://universityfinancialsolutions.com) will be beneficial for the college bound families: freshman to junior high school at this stage of the year, when we engage with late stage Juniors particularly. Stay safe and have a good 2021. Yours for the best, Roger
- Developing a life financial plan is a serious process.
- Enhance your current and future financial well-being.
- What if you live longer than anticipated or die early or accrue too many medical expenses?
- The cost of setting a plan in place NOW far outweighs the cost of trying to get a plan together later.
- Take steps now to start developing your plan. Contact us to help you with this important action.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
It was a pleasure working through the college planning process with Mr. Roger Relfe. He was able to effectively address all our questions and financial planning concerns while creating and delivering a comprehensive SET4LIFE plan. We appreciated Roger’s no-nonsense, honest and forthright approach.
Scott and Katie E, O’Fallon, IL
“Rogers’s advice was indispensable in helping us navigate, plan and pay for our two sons’ college education. We saved money and lessened the anxiety surrounding this process. We highly recommend his advice.”
Scott and Anna, clients since 2011
“Thank you so much for sending me the graduation/birthday card, and for helping me along my college journey!”
Madyson graduated in the top 10% of her class.
Madyson, client since 2016
- In a recent article on Think Advisor, How Student Loan Debt Delays Milestones, Hurts Relationships, Michael S. Fischer describes Think Advisor’s findings in a study where […]
- MY STUDENT IS GOING TO COLLEGE! My son/daughter and I have a plan for their college. Monitoring that plan has been a challenge because the facts […]