Free College Financial Solutions Night
PARENTS, IS YOUR CHILD HEADING TO COLLEGE SOON? DON'T MISS THESE FREE WORKSHOPS!
Tuesday, October 1, 2019, 6:30 - 7:30 P.M. at the Fairview Heights Library, 10017 Bunkum Road, Fairview Heights, IL 62208 Thursday, October 24, 2019, 6:30 - 7:30 P.M. at the O'Fallon Public Library, 120 Civic Plaza, O'Fallon, IL 62269
- Our next workshops are in place for the Fall of 2019.
- Will you be ready when you reach the crossroads of: "College Avenue and Retirement Street?
- Question: Is there any other aid besides ‘financial aid’ available for families helping their student get a good college education?
- Watch for more questions and information!
RSVP TODAY! Call 800-839-5166 and give RSVP code #394765or register online below:
Due to the popularity of our free workshops, seats fill up quickly. Reservations are required.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
It was a pleasure working through the college planning process with Mr. Roger Relfe. He was able to effectively address all our questions and financial planning concerns while creating and delivering a comprehensive SET4LIFE plan. We appreciated Roger’s no-nonsense, honest and forthright approach.
Scott and Katie E, O’Fallon, IL
“Rogers’s advice was indispensable in helping us navigate, plan and pay for our two sons’ college education. We saved money and lessened the anxiety surrounding this process. We highly recommend his advice.”
Scott and Anna, clients since 2011
“Thank you so much for sending me the graduation/birthday card, and for helping me along my college journey!”
Madyson graduated in the top 10% of her class.
Madyson, client since 2016
- In a recent article on Think Advisor, How Student Loan Debt Delays Milestones, Hurts Relationships, Michael S. Fischer describes Think Advisor’s findings in a study where […]
- MY STUDENT IS GOING TO COLLEGE! My son/daughter and I have a plan for their college. Monitoring that plan has been a challenge because the facts […]