Free College Financial Solutions Night
PARENTS, IS YOUR CHILD HEADING TO COLLEGE SOON? Check the Services page for information regarding how we can help you.!
- Workshops for March and April are being planned now.
- We look forward to hosting more workshops at the O'Fallon, Edwardsville and Fairview Heights Libraries in the future.
- Remember to check out, and like, our Facebook page for information regarding college financing, retirement and many topics in between: University Financial Solutions, LLC.
- If you have questions or want more information, go to the Contact tab and email us. We will be glad to help you.
The holidays have come and gone, and the new year, 2020, is already in full swing!
Preparing for the future, while keeping up with the present, is important. We all look forward to many happy events in our lives, particularly, college and financial plans, along with other lifestyle events: health, weddings, major holidays, etc., with positive outcomes. How are you doing with those?
Our life-long present to you is: providing advice to help you either get on the right track or reinforce what you’ve already accomplished, or a combination of both.
In the New Year, 2020, look for information about how we can help with college planning, as well as your sound financial future, for the rest of your lives.
Check here for information regarding our workshops and view videos, podcasts, etc.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
It was a pleasure working through the college planning process with Mr. Roger Relfe. He was able to effectively address all our questions and financial planning concerns while creating and delivering a comprehensive SET4LIFE plan. We appreciated Roger’s no-nonsense, honest and forthright approach.
Scott and Katie E, O’Fallon, IL
“Rogers’s advice was indispensable in helping us navigate, plan and pay for our two sons’ college education. We saved money and lessened the anxiety surrounding this process. We highly recommend his advice.”
Scott and Anna, clients since 2011
“Thank you so much for sending me the graduation/birthday card, and for helping me along my college journey!”
Madyson graduated in the top 10% of her class.
Madyson, client since 2016
- In a recent article on Think Advisor, How Student Loan Debt Delays Milestones, Hurts Relationships, Michael S. Fischer describes Think Advisor’s findings in a study where […]
- MY STUDENT IS GOING TO COLLEGE! My son/daughter and I have a plan for their college. Monitoring that plan has been a challenge because the facts […]