Free College Financial Solutions Night
PARENTS, IS YOUR CHILD HEADING TO COLLEGE SOON? DON'T MISS THESE FREE WORKSHOPS!
- Our next workshops are in the planning stage for the Fall of 2019.
- Continue to check our website for new and interesting topics!
- Question: Is there any other aid besides ‘financial aid’ available for families helping their student get a good college education?
- Watch for more questions and information!
RSVP TODAY! Call 800-839-5166 and give RSVP code #——or register online below:
Due to the popularity of our free workshops, seats fill up quickly. Reservations are required.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
It was a pleasure working through the college planning process with Mr. Roger Relfe. He was able to effectively address all our questions and financial planning concerns while creating and delivering a comprehensive SET4LIFE plan. We appreciated Roger’s no-nonsense, honest and forthright approach.
Scott and Katie E, O’Fallon, IL
“Rogers’s advice was indispensable in helping us navigate, plan and pay for our two sons’ college education. We saved money and lessened the anxiety surrounding this process. We highly recommend his advice.”
Scott and Anna, clients since 2011
“Thank you so much for sending me the graduation/birthday card, and for helping me along my college journey!”
Madyson graduated in the top 10% of her class.
Madyson, client since 2016
- In a recent article on Think Advisor, How Student Loan Debt Delays Milestones, Hurts Relationships, Michael S. Fischer describes Think Advisor’s findings in a study where […]
- MY STUDENT IS GOING TO COLLEGE! My son/daughter and I have a plan for their college. Monitoring that plan has been a challenge because the facts […]